RECOGNIZED LEADERS IN COMMERCIAL ADVISORY SERVICES IN THE MIDDLE EAST SINCE 2008
A fine-tuned commercial engine is essential to creating a high performing hospitality operation fuelled by optimised revenue and efficient cost management. Our team’s expertise is the result of years of first-hand commercial experience within some of the world’s most prestigious hospitality brands such as the Rotana, InterContinental, Hilton, and Radisson. Our comprehensive knowledge of the GCC and Middle East combined with a deep subject matter expertise is what makes Insight | Out the leading holistic commercial consultancy for the hospitality industry.
While we are proud of our track record, we are even more proud of our team members’ dedication to constantly evolving their knowledge base. We never stand still.
For a deeper look at our work in commercial consultancy, click here to read about a selection of our projects.
Sales & Marketing
DRIVE SUCCESS WITH A WELL-DESIGNED STRATEGIC PLAN AND COMPREHENSIVE IMPLEMENTATION
Hospitality leadership teams across brands share one top priority: increasing sales in their hotels.
At Insight | Out, we know that sales and marketing are core drivers of hospitality, travel, and tourism businesses. Our extensive experience has shown us that developing a strategic approach to these disciplines is essential to revenue and profit growth.
Our team works hand in hand with your leadership to understand your company's short and long-term objectives, current commercial performance, and existent strategies. We then craft and implement comprehensive and creative plans that overcome your challenges and ultimately deliver outstanding RevPAR and GopPAR performance. Our team can thoroughly support you from audit, strategising, and implementation.
ALIGN THE ELEMENTS OF YOUR REVENUE STRATEGY TO MAXIMISE YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
Effective revenue management begins with a sound strategy that clarifies the positioning of the hotel, its target market, and its competitors. From this essential foundation, strong pricing, distribution management, and hotel management strategies can be devised to optimise revenue.
Following the development of the core strategies, Insight | Out assists its clients with the implementation of the appropriate processes, policies, and technologies that will help the hotels reach their revenue goals.
Our team can offer revenue management support in three ways.
1. Strategic support: Our consultants can provide high level expertise to advise and support your in-house revenue teams on their long-term strategy and day to day operations. This service is a fantastic supplement for properties with in-house revenue management teams that could benefit from additional oversight and guidance.
2. Outsourced revenue management: With this offering, Insight | Out’s revenue experts become an extension of the commercial team taking ownership and accountability of the strategy development and tactical implementation of revenue management. This service is highly impactful and is suitable for properties that do not have an in-house team to manage this critical discipline. We become your outsourced revenue team.
3. Individual coaching: Developing the hospitality industry in the Middle East is part of our DNA, and through individual coaching we support in-house team members in improving skills and ensuring an understanding of policies, procedures, and technologies. This service is suitable for any hospitality employees that need to sharpen revenue management skills.
ALIGNING THE KEY ELEMENTS OF COMMERCIAL STRATEGIES, SYSTEMS, AND HUMAN RESOURCES.
The expertise of our consultants ranges across all the disciplines within the commercial vertical for hospitality brands. By combining our strengths, we execute a full situational audit of the commercial aspects of the business such as revenue management, distribution management, sales and marketing, front office, reservations, meetings and events, and more. This can be an all-encompassing review or focused on individual areas.
By conducting this health check and deep dive review, we highlight areas of improvement based on best practices and provide short-term tactics and a long-term strategic recommendations to elevate business performance.
Hotel Pre-opening & Reflagging
BUILD THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR YOUR HOTEL
Insight | Out has a proven track record of creating turnkey commercial strategies and structures during pre-opening or reflagging phase. We have delivered some of the region’s most iconic developments, ranging from five-star hotels and resorts, to three-and four-star, and extended stay properties.
Our first-hand experience and proficient knowledge have facilitated the successful launch of new brands. We design commercial strategies and structures supported by the right tech stacks based on a client’s specific needs and assist or lead in the implementation to maximise performance and optimise system utilization and return on investments made.
ACHIEVE DIGITAL MATURITY AND LEVERAGE THE OPTIMAL SYNERGY BETWEEN ALL SYSTEMS
The perfect hybrid of online and offline distribution channels and seamless integration between various systems are needed to accelerate the success and profitability of your business.
As technology advocates, our immense knowledge and experience allow us to provide comprehensive solutions for your business needs. We oversee the selection, configuration, design, and implementation of systems, creation of standards of procedure (SOPs), bespoke solutions and trainings, and offer post implementation support and periodic “health checks”.
Due to our strong connections with all the top technology providers, we negotiate preferential commercial agreements and then facilitate seamless implementation for your system of choice. Our tech experts can even provide hands-on, day-to-day management of various distribution channels and technologies.
At Insight | Out we ensure that you have the right systems deployed across your organisation to guarantee maximum performance and efficiency.
Our team can offer distribution management support in three ways.
1. Strategic support: Our consultants can provide high level expertise to advise and support your in-house distribution management teams on their long-term strategy and day to day operations. This service is a fantastic supplement for properties with in-house distribution management teams that could benefit from additional oversight and guidance.
2. Outsourced distribution management: With this offering, Insight | Out’s distribution experts become an extension of the commercial team taking ownership and accountability of the strategy and tactical implementation of distribution management. This service is suitable for properties that do not have an in-house team to manage this critical discipline. We become your outsourced distribution team.
3. Individual coaching: Developing the hospitality industry in the Middle East is part of our DNA, and through individual coaching we support in-house team members in developing their own skills and ensuring understanding of policies, procedures, and technologies. This service is suitable for any hospitality employees that needs to sharpen distribution management skills.
Fill out the form to download the document